POSITION OPEN: Clinic Optimizer, FT
Some evenings, nights and weekends required
JOB FUNCTION: Collaborates with clinical staff to successfully implement the Epic system and improve process flow. Serves as a resource to staff and assists to resolve implementation issues. Provides quality support, training, and on-going education of Epic applications to clinical staff.
- · B.S. degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing and current MN license as a Registered Nurse
- Education and/or certification in an information science field is highly desirable
- More than 5 years of clinical experience as an RN in a hospital setting
- Minimum of 2 years as a clinical systems analyst (IT) and has worked on EMR and/or Patient Care projects, or a clinical background with strong interest and aptitude for technology
- Two years of leadership experience in implementing major systems
- Experience utilizing clinical, financial, and ancillary systems within a hospital environment
- Certified Epic trainer and/or willing to obtain Epic trainer certification
- Working knowledge of patient care process in a health care setting
- Understanding of pertinent accreditation guidelines – Joint Commission and CMS
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of staff and leadership styles is essential.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills required.
- A positive attitude and ability to be responsive to the needs of others and work independently.
- Reasoning ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
To apply for the above position, please submit an application with resume online
PLEASE NOTE: Internal candidates must notify current Supervisor of interest in new position prior to applying.