Full-time; days, evenings, weekends
JOB FUNCTION: Perform assigned tasks to ensure PAHCS meets customer expectations as to cleanliness and attractiveness. Maintain a sanitary and infection free facility.
1. Excellent communication skills required.
2. Must possess the ability to understand and communicate both verbally and in written form in the English language.
3. Ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
4. Ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the position as listed in the job description.
5. Actively participate and work to identify and improve quality and work outcomes individually and as a team.
6. Prior experience in performing custodial duties - buffers, hard floor care, carpet care, shampooing furniture, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, cleaning windows and bathrooms - desirable but not required.
To apply for the above position, please submit an application with resume online.
PLEASE NOTE: Internal candidates must notify current Supervisor of interest in new position prior to applying.