The Paynesville Area Health Care Foundation awards grants to PAHCS needs quarterly.
We are pleased to make these awards, made possible through the strong support of our benefactors, to further our mission of providing healthcare with a personal touch.
The Paynesville Area Health Care System (PAHCS) Foundation has awarded over $20,000 to its medical departments and facilities for improvements. Updates include:
- Koronis Manor wheelchairs, outdoor Sunsetter awning, Ipad and blanket warmer (co-founded with Auxiliary)
- 700 Stearns Place wing back chairs and outdoor glider (resident satisfaction)
- Obstetrics TV/DVD combos (resident education and satisfaction)
- Ambulance – Back-Pac boards request
- Paynesville Area Hospital blood pressure cuffs
- Social Work "Dream A Little Dream" funding
Over $44,000 was awarded to PAHCS from the Foundation. Updates include:
- Koronis Manor for Wii games supplies (increased activities)
- Social Work for Second Wind Dreams Program (resident satisfaction)
- Ambulance (sofa and sofa chair for on call staff)
- Specialty Services for blanket warmer (oncology patient use)
- Paynesville Area Hospital for Meditation Garden lighting and family waiting room privacy wall with bookcase.
- Obstetrics sleeper chairs and fetal monitor