POSITION OPEN: Health Unit Coordinator/CNA Paynesville Hospital
FT – 72 hrs/pp 12 hr shifts
Responsible for the overall management and daily operation of the support functions for patient care unit.
1. Must be a high school graduate
2. Medical Administrative Assistant or Health Unit Coordinator certificate desired
3. CNA required and CPR preferred
4. Previous hospital experience preferred
5. Experienced user of Microsoft Word and Excel
6. Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills necessary
7. Must be able to prioritize, organize, and work independently
5. Ability to meet the physical and mental abilities of the job as outlined
in the job description.
To apply for the above position, please submit an application with resume online
PLEASE NOTE: Internal candidates must notify current Supervisor of interest in new position prior to applying.