I am a Paynesville native. I earned my degree in Secondary Education from the University of Minnesota.
As Foundation Coordinator, I work with individuals, businesses, and organizations to cultivate charitable donations to ensure the ongoing advancement and availability of quality, local healthcare in all communities served.
The Foundation Board of Directors has many goals and looks forward to the opportunities the foundation will bring to Paynesville Area Health Care System.
This year a main focus is raising funds to enhance our senior care. We would like to make updates at Koronis Manor, 700 Stearns Place and Washburne Court. These additions will create a homelike atmosphere for our residents.
To create future ongoing support for top-quality local health care we need you to invest in our future. The Paynesville Area Health Care Foundation endowment provides annual funds by using earned interest from the endowment. The endowment can grow by receiving annual contributions and also by people remembering us in their estate plans.
Please feel free to contact me. My office is located in the Lake Avenue Professional building at 645 Lake Avenue, Paynesville. I may be reached at (320) 243-7938 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More ways you can participate in growing our foundation:
- Donate online today http://www.pahcs.com
- Submit Teals Market receipts to our medical clinics. We receive 1% back as a donation.
- Participate in our Annual Golf Tournament at Koronis Hills Golf Club.
- Each time you search the web with www.goodsearch.com, a donation will be made to us.
We look forward to your support!