Part-time - 40 hours per pay period
Evenings and every other weekend
To provide nursing care and routine duties to residents in accordance with physicians orders, established policies and procedures, and professional standards of nursing. Gives direction and leadership to designated staff within prescribed limitations. May perform such duties as: taking and recording vital signs, passing medications, preparing and administering irrigations and enemas, giving baths, performing treatments and tube feedings. May record intake and output of fluids and assist with admissions and discharges. May assist MD with nursing home rounds, exams and tests. Communicates with and keeps coworkers and physicians updated to changes in resident conditions. Document and complete all necessary paperwork, forms, orders, and care plans.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current nursing registration in the State of Minnesota.
2. Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.
3. Prior work experience with MDs preferred.
4. Ability to meet the physical and mental abilities of the job as outlined in the job description.
5. Ability to meet the conditions of employment applicable to PAHCS.
To apply for the above position, please submit an application and/ or resume to Human Resources or apply on-line.
Paynesville Area Health Care System
200 W First Street
Paynesville, MN 56362
Attn: Human Resources
Ph: 320-243-7914 | 800-242-3767
PLEASE NOTE: Internal candidates must notify current Supervisor of interest in new position prior to applying.