POSITION OPEN: RN – OB Lead/MS
Employment Status: Full-time; various shifts
JOB FUNCTION: Performs all responsibilities / duties required by the birthing unit as defined in the scope of service. Implements obstetrical plan of care, nursing interventions and procedures. Acute care nursing, knowledge and skills.
1) Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2) Current Minnesota licensure.
3) Minimum 3 – 5 years demonstrated nursing experience in Obstetrics – labor, delivery, postpartum and familiar with ACOG standards.
4) Understanding for patients receiving epidural pain management.
5) Ability to use infusion pumps
6) Ability to admit and assess patient after vaginal/cesarean delivery.
7) ACLS, BLS, NALS certified.
8) Proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and skills.
9) Ability to adjust to various personalities in stressful situations and maintain a positive interaction with users.
10)Dependable / flexible in meeting scheduling needs of hospital.
11)Ability to create patient services experiences that heighten overall perception of the hospital.
12)Ability to work collaboratively with others in and outside the department.
Positive communication skill set.
To apply for the above position, please submit a copy of your current resume to Human Resources, 200 West First Street, Paynesville, MN 56362 or click here to apply electronically.
Please note: Internal candidates must notify current supervisor of interest in new position prior to applying.