POSITION OPEN: Supervisor, Health Information, Full Time
JOB FUNCTION: Manages and coordinates day-to-day operations in the Health Information Department.
1. Graduate of an accredited program with Associate/Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in medical records-health information management.
2. Certification as a RHIA or RHIT with previous experience
3. Current certification by American Health Information Management Association
4. Knowledge in and the ability to apply the principles of Health Information Management, project management, and change management
5. Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, physicians, and the public
6. Working knowledge of ICD-9-CM/ICD-10 and CPT coding systems
7. Medical terminology/anatomy & physiology
8. Excellent computer skills
9. Excellent leadership, initiative and judgment skills
10. Ability to foster respect for privacy by maintaining confidentiality in all phases of work
11. Good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to plan, organize and facilitate department processes
To apply for the above position, please submit an application with resume online